- Maurice Ravel, Sonata for violin & piano No. 2 in G Major
- Gabriel Fauré, Piano Trio in d minor, Op. 120
- Elliott Carter, Tempo e Tempi for soprano, oboe, clarinet, violin & cello
- Arnold Bax, Elegaic Trio for flute, viola & harp
- Johannes Brahms, String Quintet No. 2 in G Major, Op. 111
One of the most exhilarating, colorful, and refined works in his catalog, Brahms’ second string quintet is a moving swan song from a remarkable creative life. Ravel’s last chamber work shatters stylistic boundaries with an infusion of American Blues, and Elliott Carter gives us an exquisite essay on the passage of time.